Advisor (s) Ceramic Workshop, 24-32 hours a week, Mon / Wed / Thu / Fri
In this function, you are, among other things, involved with
• The proper functioning of the workshop
• Advising the participants: as a consultant, coach, trainer, mentor.
• Firing the kilns
• Minimum ten years of experience with ceramics and/or training in (technical) ceramics
• Extensive experience in working with professionals: artists, designers, architects and ceramists.
• Minimum HBO (University) working and thinking level
What do we offer:
A nice, challenging job for a open minded and curious person in an English-speaking, internationally oriented environment. You work closely with artists, designers, and architects to achieve optimum results. The Advisor is part of a strong team of approximately 12 employees. The vacancy arises because one of the Advisors will retire in 2020. In the first instance, we offer a one-year employment contract. If it appears to be suitable, this is extended with an employment contract for an indefinite period. A psychological test can be part of the application process.
You can send your letter with motivation and CV to the director of Sundaymorning @ ekwc, Ranti Tjan email@example.com before January 21. The first round of interviews will take place on February 4 and 5, 2020.